Last Updated: July 13, 2023
- These Snappy AI Supplementary Terms (“ AI Terms”) form a part of the Snappy General Terms, Snappy Personal Terms and Snappy Enterprise Terms of Service, as applicable, between you and Snappy App, Inc. (collectively, the “Agreement”). Your use of any Snappy AI features is subject to your compliance with the Agreement. These Snappy AI Terms apply to your access and use of any Snappy AI feature(s). All capitalized terms used in these Snappy AI Terms and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Agreement.
By accessing or using the Snappy Al features, you agree to these AI Terms on behalf of the applicable entity or organization that you represent.
- 1. Snappy AI. From time to time, Snappy may introduce features and capabilities as part of the Service that utilize artificial intelligence, machine learning, or similar technologies (the "Snappy AI"). These Snappy AI feature(s) may be developed by Snappy and/or Snappy’s third-party providers, and are a part of the Service. Snappy AI features include any plug-in available through ChatGPT or any other third-party service. Snappy and its licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to Snappy AI, including all associated intellectual property rights.
- 3. License. You authorize Snappy and its third-party providers to process your AI Content to provide you with the Snappy AI feature(s). To the extent your Input contains personal data (as defined in the applicable Snappy Data Processing Addendum), you instruct Snappy and its third-party providers to process such personal data for the purpose of providing the Snappy AI feature(s) and Output. You agree that Snappy may use subprocessors to provide Snappy AI to you.
- 4. Disclaimer. OUR SNAPPY AI FEATURES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY OF ANY SNAPPY AI FEATURES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SNAPPY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SNAPPY AI OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH SNAPPY AI. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF SNAPPY AI IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NO INFORMATION OR OUTPUT OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SNAPPY OR THROUGH SNAPPY AI SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- 5. Improvement of Services. Snappy may process and use Al Content to further develop, enhance, and improve the Service and Snappy AI, and you consent to Snappy’s usage therefor. We do not permit our third-party providers of Snappy AI to use your AI Content to train their Al models without your consent.
- 6. Usage Restrictions. You may not use Snappy AI or Output (a) to develop foundation models or other large-scale models that compete with Snappy or Snappy AI; (b) to mislead any person that Output from the Service was solely human-generated, (c) in a manner that violates any technical documentation, usage guidelines, or parameters, or (d) in a manner that infringes, violates, or misappropriate any of our rights or the rights of any third party.
- 7. Early Access Release. You acknowledge and agree that Snappy AI is an early access release product. You are not required to use, test, or try any of the Snappy AI features, and you do so at your own discretion and risk. These AI Terms and your rights and access to Snappy AI are limited and may be terminated by Snappy at any time for any reason or no reason upon written notice thereof.
- 8. General. All other terms and conditions of the Agreement not expressly modified by these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement, together with these Snappy AI Terms, set forth the final, complete, and exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any other agreements or communications relating thereto.
- 9. Modifications. Snappy may, in our sole discretion, modify, or update these AI Terms from time to time (including any documentation referenced in the Agreement), so you should review such terms periodically. Your continued use of the Services and/or Snappy aI after any such change constitutes your acceptance of any modifications to these Terms.
- 10. Third Party Provider Policies. If you choose to use the Snappy AI feature(s), you may not use the Snappy AI features in a manner that violates any OpenAI Policy, including their Content Policy; Sharing and Publication Policy; and Community Guidelines. These policies are incorporated herein by reference.