We are looking for a Tech lead with kick-ass frontend skills and a burning passion for writing beautiful code and building the next generation gifting platform and products
- Partner with product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Take full ownership of engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- Take major part in building our design system across the entire R&D
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code
- Mentor and lead other developers in order to improve the team delivery and quality.
- Ensure that our development environment is best in class by delivering improvements to internal tooling and processes
- Work closely with customer support to respond quickly to issues for our users and solve those in a permanent and scalable way
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering / equivalent experience
- Great communication skills and ability to lead big and complex projects
- High code standard and passion for new technologies
- 6+ years of experience developing web based applications (Full stack)
- 4+ years of experience with React frameworks
- 1+ years of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Experience in code testing, including unit and component testing
- Experience with TypeScript (advantage)
- Experience with Serverless technologies (advantage)
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers - boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 3000 more, Plus, we're growing everyday, if you want to get technical!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Snappy has its headquarters in New York and 300 employees in four countries (New York, Tel-Aviv, London, and Ukraine).