The Director of Information Security holds the highest responsibility and authority regarding Information Security in Snappy. The assigned person with that role is responsible for coordinating and overseeing Snappy’s wide compliance with policies and procedures regarding the confidentiality, integrity and security of its information assets.
The Director of Information Security works closely with the CTO and other Snappy’s managers and staff involved in securing the company’s information assets to enforce established policies, identify areas of concern, and implement appropriate changes as needed.
- Defining Snappy's information security strategy and requirements
- Provide leadership, Strategy and guidance on proposed cybersecurity best practices
- Making high-level tactical decisions pertaining to the information security policies and their content. Approve, in advance, exceptions to these policies on a case-by-case basis
- Setting, prioritizing, and managing Snappy's information security initiatives
- Build strong relationships and influence decisions with internal and external stakeholders
- On an annual basis, coordinates a formal risk assessment to identify new threats and vulnerabilities and identify appropriate controls to mitigate any new risks
- Annually review the information security policies and procedures to maintain adequacy considering emergent business requirements or security threats
- Recommending security enhancements and features for Snappy's products and services
- Defining and managing ongoing security auditing and testing processes
- Defining required security mechanisms and managing their implementation and maintenance
- Managing information security incident response
- Managing security-related discussions with clients and other 3rd parties
- 2+ years of experience as a Security Manager or equivalent role
- Security governance, risk, and compliance management experience
- Highly experienced in a cloud-oriented product-led company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Up to date with the latest security standards and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with security tools such as Okta, Wiz, Guard Duty, Coralogix, Anecdotes and ability to learn and adapt fast to new solutions
- Proactive and self-motivated, ability to deliver solutions with an “enabler” mindset
- Fluent in both written and verbal
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers - boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 2500 more, Plus, we're growing everyday - 400% , if you want to get technical! We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Snappy is headquartered in New York and employs 300 people across 4 countries (New-York, Tel-Aviv, and London).