We are looking for an ambitious Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team and lead our go-to-market planning and marketing efforts for our new B2B products and features. Reporting to the B2B Marketing Director and working closely with our Heads of Product, Partnerships & SMB, you will be responsible for developing product positionings and integrated marketing plans to launch & drive adoption of new products & features. This is an exciting time to join Snappy, as we are opening our platform to over 10 million businesses, and launching a range of new features and partnerships - and you’ll be one of the first PMMs to establish this function for Snappy!
- Build a deep understanding of the target customer, product functionality & customer experience, working closely with the product manager throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Develop compelling positioning statements & proof points to communicate what makes our new products and features special
- Build out detailed omni-channel communication plans including forecasts & budgets where relevant
- Create new and manage existing marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, data sheets, white papers, etc.) that articulate the benefits of the product and/or feature
- Conduct customer and market/competitor analyses to obtain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators - talking to customers and analyzing sales calls etc to prepare compelling product positioning & messaging
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our products
- Establish KPIs and report on your success, being comfortable using product, marketing & BI analytics tools to self-service your needs
- Contribute innovative ideas to improving our marketing comms, and collaborate across Marketing, Sales, SMB and CS to bring to life better solutions and services for our customers
- Develop plans and programs for international expansion + ad hoc projects as required
- A highly motivated, action-orientated product marketer with a proven track record of executing successful product or campaign launches
- A self-starter who is happy both setting strategy & rolling-up your sleeves to get things done
- An effective project manager with the ability to effectively prioritize and address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, multinational environment
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to sell ideas through creative and innovative storytelling - and tailor messaging to different audiences
- Metrics-driven and analytical with an ability to synthesize data quickly to inform decisions
- An effective collaborator who is able to drive results themself and through partnering with others
- A fast learner with a passion for tech and an ability to quickly grasp & communicate new concepts
- New York / East Coast-based (the role is currently remote, but may move to hybrid)
- Inspired by our values : Endlessly Positive, Always Fearless, Inherently Humble, Truly Passionate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or relevant Discipline
- 7+ years of experience - product marketing, product management, demand generation, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B, product-led organization
- Bonus : Hand-on experience of workflow/user experience/marketing/BI platforms for example Zapier, Userflow, Intercom, Tableau, Salesforce
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We're reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We're growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we're building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we're working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy's stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.