We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Automation Engineer, to join our fast growing R&D team!
- Work with the Quality Guild Leader to build the Automation roadmap; work with the different squads to align & synchronize the test development efforts with different frameworks
- Research, develop and introduce new technologies; tools, frameworks to address the growing needs of the QA & Automation members in the Squads
- Take part in active development to enable the teams to create automation tests faster
- Oversee the implementation of our Automation Infrastructure and its evolution to a true CI\CD operation
- Review our current project and development practices and implement engineering and code review best practices
- Serve as the focal point for QA, Automation developers, DevOps and other developers
- Provide technical mentorship to both QA & Automation working on test development
- Experience with Functional UI testing on both Web and Mobile platforms
- Experience with either Selenium, Cypress or Appium,
- Experience with Integration & API testing
- Experience with onboarding new frameworks
- Experience with Docker, AWS Cloud, Kubernetes is a welcome advantage
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Agile\Scrum methodologies and working with Squads
- Can-do, positive attitude focused on Delivery with outside-the-box thinking
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers - boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more, Plus, we're growing everyday - 400% , if you want to get technical! We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.