We're looking for a stellar Head of Mid Market Sales Team here at Snappy. You will be instrumental in scaling our Mid Market Sales Team and contributing to the fast-growth of our gifting platform and experience.
- Hire, manage and coach a talented team of Mid Market Sales Leaders, each of whom manage a team of 6-8 Mid Market Sales Managers
- Drive ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, and mentoring sales reps
- Leading Mid Market Sales Strategy at Snappy including Sales Plays, Market Conditions, Messaging, Playbooks and more
- Meet quarterly revenue quotas and achieve key performance metrics and goals related to pipeline creation and meaningful customer engagement
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, generating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Partner with Product, Customer Success, Operations and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where Snappy invests its resources
- Identify product and technology gaps with Customers and present a point of view to Snappy’s Product & Leadership Teams
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach sales leaders on strategies to reach their team’s goals
- Report on sales activity at the team and individual level and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Crush your quota!
- 7+ years of Sales experience preferably within a fast paced and growing SaaS organization
- 3+ years of Mid Market/Commercial closing experience
- 2+ years of Sales Management experience managing sales organizations of 40+
- Solid understanding of Mid Market SaaS platforms preferably selling HR technology
- Consistent quota attainment track record selling into Mid Market / Commercial accounts, achieving team & personal goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable being a hands on leader as well as having the ability to zoom out and take a high level strategic approach
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- A person who has shown tremendous success in the Mid Market / Commercial space working for best in class employers
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We're reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We're growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we're building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we're working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy's stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.