Snappy is on the lookout for a Senior International Partnerships Manager to grow our International Partnerships business. Your team will be tasked with rapidly securing Partnership products that increase margins and drive revenue internationally. You will have a player/coach role with a primary focus on managing the team, and secondary ownership over sourcing and negotiating high impact deals globally.
At the heart of everything we do is the Snappy gift recipient experience. It is critical to Snappy’s long-term success that we source very desirable products and experiences from Partners that have strong operational processes in place and are willing to negotiate with us on financial terms. Read this as: getting the right products into the hands of gift recipients at the right time, and at the right price. We are looking for a hungry and humble candidate to join our high energy team. You will be reporting to the Head of Partnerships and Curation and working alongside our amazing Partnerships & Gift Curation teams.
- Manage 2-4 direct reports, coaching them on presentations and positioning that aligns with Snappy, enabling individual pipeline management and working with them to continue to grow at Snappy.
- All day, every day, you will be responsible for managing the growth and development of our International Partner network.
- Join - and where needed, lead - calls with Senior Management at International Brands, Distributors, and Retailers to relay the value of partnering with Snappy and screen/evaluate their fit for Snappy. Ensure that all partners are closed in a timely manner with appropriate assortments and discounts.
- Develop cohesive and concise materials to use when presenting solutions to prospective Partners and business reviews to existing Partners.
- Own input of all relevant Partnerships data into Salesforce and provide reports to the Head of Partnerships and Curation.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities to create or improve processes as it relates to our International business.
- Collaborate with our Marketplace Operations team to build a scalable international marketplace.
- Provide a continuous feedback loop to the Head of Strategic Partnerships & Curation on what you are hearing in the market and how we can adapt.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, industry sectors, and products to pursue. Collaborate with our Senior Partnerships & Curation Analyst to generate insights to inform our international strategy.
- Collaborate with the Curation team to ensure International Partner products are appropriately merchandised within relevant collections.
- Discover opportunities for continuous development and improvement of our team, methods, interactions, and projects with current and potential Partners.
- Backed by 5-7 years of experience in International Partnership sales or business development specifically within the retail industry; marketplace experience preferred
- A self-motivated Player/Coach with 3+ years of Management experience
- Skilled in managing a team pipeline in Salesforce
- Connected within the international retail industry and can use your contacts to immediately get in front of brands, distributors and retailers
- Well-versed in how both large and small partnerships function
- An expert negotiator
- Charismatic and persuasive - can inspire partners to propose unique product opportunities to Snappy at negotiated prices, instill confidence in partners, and build relationships with the broader retail community
- A Networking Pro - You know how to build out organizational maps and use the right messaging to get to the right person at target companies.
- Curious and great at asking questions - Whether speaking with Snappy management, working cross-functionally, vetting prospective Partners, or building the business with existing Partners, you must be able to ask pertinent questions that get to the core of what we are trying to understand so we can make informed business decisions.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator - You are comfortable working with cross-disciplinary teams within partners and excellent at communicating to ensure all parties are informed and aligned on the value of working with Snappy and how to work with Snappy.
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We're reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We're growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we're building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we're working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy's stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.