Snappy is on the lookout for a Partnerships Manager to rapidly secure new brand and retail Partnerships. You will be asked to leverage existing connections and use your networking skills to make more connections within the retail industry as you search for the hottest DTC brands and retailers!
- Grow and maintain our Partner network by sourcing and driving the pipeline of Partners. It is expected that you will have strong experience leading the full lifecycle of partnerships sales from prospecting to closing!
- Lead calls with Senior Management at Brands, Distributors, and Retailers to relay the value of partnering with Snappy and screen/evaluate their fit for Snappy.
- Ensure that all partners are closed in a timely manner with appropriate assortments and discounts.
- Own input of all relevant Partnerships data into Salesforce and provide reports to the Senior Partnerships Manager.
- Develop cohesive and concise materials to use when presenting solutions to prospective Partners and business reviews to existing Partners.
- Provide a continuous feedback loop to the Partnerships & Curation team on what you are hearing in the market and how we can adapt.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, industry sectors, and products to pursue.
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure Snappy’s offerings are staying relevant and fresh.
- Discover opportunities for continuous development and improvement of our team, methods, interactions, and projects with current and potential Partners.
- Backed by 3-5 years of experience in buying, account management, partnership sales or business development in the retail industry.
- Familiar with retail math and can leverage reports and data to drive strategic assortment and margin decisions.
- Charismatic and persuasive - can inspire partners to propose unique product opportunities to Snappy at negotiated prices, instill confidence in partners, and build relationships with the broader retail community.
- Fully capable of managing a pipeline in Salesforce.
- Connected within the retail industry and can use your contacts to immediately get in front of brands, distributors and retailers.
- Well-versed in how large and small partnerships function.
- A Networking Pro - You know how to build out organizational maps and use the right messaging to get to the right person at target companies.
- Curious and great at asking questions - Whether speaking with Snappy management, working cross-functionally, vetting prospective Partners, or building the business with existing Partners, you must be able to ask pertinent questions that get to the core of what we are trying to understand so we can make informed business decisions.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator - You are comfortable working with cross-disciplinary teams within partners and excellent at communicating to ensure all parties are informed and aligned on the value of working with Snappy and how to work with Snappy.
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We're reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We're growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we're building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we're working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy's stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.