We’re on the lookout for a Revenue Operations Platform Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team here at Snappy. This person will be a CRM specialist who is comfortable working independently to build solutions and perform BA tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to build team support processes from the ground up.
- Serve as Salesforce Admin on the Revenue Operations team
- Act as a technical liaison between CS and Sales Teams to provide innovative business solution design
- Build customized workflows, process builders and validation rules
- Create triggers and flows to support business process
- Tailor SF application environment to the unique needs of the team
- Build and maintain functionality between the org and AppExchange apps, managed packages and other integrated applications.
- Enhance SFDC App experience for the the team
- Create and maintain in-depth platform documentation on system requirements, data dictionary, integrations, etc.
- Build custom reports and dashboards, including custom formulas, joined reporting, grouping, cross-filtering
- Customize workflows to meet business needs
- Ensure system using security model, detection and prevention best practices
- Able to organize, document and communicate complex business requirements
- An organized self-starter with ability to work independently in a high pressure environment
- Laser-focused on the details
- Innovative and creative with solution development and software integrations
- Familiar with Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Experience in a Salesforce Admin or developer role, supporting Sales Cloud, with demonstrable experience designing processes and automations
- Familiarity with other Sales and CS tools including Marketing and Email Automation, Lead Generation, SEO, and Enablement Tools
- Understanding of the SF opportunity model
- Experience implementing and/or maintaining a CPQ or custom quoting solution
- Familiarity with CLM functionality and processes
- Experience with business requirements documentation and analysis, modeling business practices, and presenting complex ideas
- Familiarity with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Experience with process automation tools a plus
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!