Snappy is looking for an experienced Director of Product Manager that will take ownership of delivering new products, features and improvements in a major product area. They will work closely with designers and R&D to write requirements, guide implementation, set timelines and track the outcomes of product releases. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, design-minded team member to help build products used by the world's leading organizations.
What will you be doing?
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of new products, features and improvements
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop an understanding of Snappy’s customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Collect and create requirements for product changes based on feedback from Sales, Customer Success and your own research
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and sales to launch new products and educate customers
- +2 years of leading high performance product management teams
- +8 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Keen product intuition and an eye for UI/UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Great verbal and written communication skills that allow you to align with different teams across the organization, in Hebrew and English
- A deep sense of ownership and commitment that enables you to take a product from ideation to launch
- Background in consumer-facing apps preferred
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one enterprise gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers - boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more, Plus, we're growing everyday - 400% , if you want to get technical! We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Snappy is headquartered in New York and employs 120 people across 4 countries.(New-York, Tel-Aviv, and London)