Snappy is looking for a highly talented R&D team leader to manage a team of full-stack developers,
work cross-functionally between departments and set the technical & cultural tone for the team.
- Lead a team of software engineers who are working closely with product management for achieving business goals
- Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, quality and production environment deployment of your team
- Recruiting and training new team members
- Professional growth of the team members
- Lead process changes to improve team performance and effectiveness
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of engineers
- 5+ years experience as a full stack developer
- 2+ years of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- 2+ years of experience with React frameworks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate high level of problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Strong technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient, and process-oriented
- A people's person and a team player
- Fluent English and Hebrew
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers - boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more, Plus, we're growing everyday - 400% , if you want to get technical! We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Snappy is headquartered in New York and employs 120 people across 4 countries.(New-York, Tel-Aviv, and London)